Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Extract Structure Template XXXXX of Datasource XXXXXXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating an generic data source on Z table but it is giving the error

" Invalid Extract Structure Template XXXXX of Datasource XXXXXXXX"

From SDN post, I found the solution that I need to create an view over Z table & referance table (DFKKOP) but there is no joining conditions between the two tables.

If I take both tables in my view without join condition then no. of records are not correct (suppose there are 255 record in Z table then view with both table is giving 1000 record which is not correct).

Is there any other solution then creating view on both tables ?

Regards,

sonal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try creating an infoset joining the two tables and then create your datasource based on this infoset query?

Regards

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for ur help.....

I tried to create generic DS using table as will as view but everytime it is giving error "Invalid Extract Structure Template XXXXX of Datasource XXXXXXXX"

I created DS using infoset query also but in that case my delta is not working............ i m not sure whether delta works on generic delta using infoset query or not?

could you plz provide me detail steps to create generic delta extraction using infoset query?

Also anybody has idea how FM works if it is created on Z table containing referance table

plz help.....

sonal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that you dont have to create any view....normally the table generic datasource not need anything else....about the reference.....did you try to put the reference in Entry/Help Check Tab in SE11 transaction.....sometimes some fields neeed to indicate that reference to tables.....

Regards

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.