SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail Store - Adding New Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our requiremenrt is to add a new field in Retail store . Create Purchase order screen.

It is in the dialog .

Can anyone help how to add new field in SAP retail store header and what are the techniques to store in EKKO table and retrieving it .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Varatharaj Jayraman

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone help me on this query.

Regards

Varatharaj Jayraman

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find SAP retail store Adjustment options under hare you can modify your SAP retail store screen

The service name of this Internet Application Component is WOSW. You can find all the related files under this service name in SAP@Web Studio.

Development Objects

The following development objects are relevant for this IAC:

Package:

WOST

Transaction:

WSSW

Module pool for entry transaction:

SAPLWOSW

Function groups for entry transaction:

WOSW

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. But I am not able understand it. My requirement is I want to add a field in SAP retail store and store tht field in EKPO table. Could u please provide step by step how to handle this.

Regards

Varatharaj Jayraman

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you want to add some filed in PO screen of SAP retail Store . if I am true .

then see that filed avilable in SAP purchase order screen if it is avilable then you can add this filed into SAP retail store Po screen . with the help of SAP web stidio .

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi,

So thanks to you. As you say, I want to add the standard field of SAP into the Retail store. The field is EKKO-UNSEZ ( Our reference) . After adding the field in the retail store, how can i store the value entered in the screen into EKKO table. Is there any BADI available. How can I save the value into database. could you please provide me more detail / steps of creating and saving in the database.

Regards

Varatharaj Jayraman