cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company billing relevancy - Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one order type (A) which we want to make it not relevant for inter company billing. The order type used to use the same delivery and intercompany billing type (ZIA) other order types (B, C...) which are relevant for inter company billing.

We have removed the inter company billing type from the order type (A) definition. And we have added a requirement in copy control to stop the inter company billing from this order type (A).

Now the inter company billing doc is not created any more due to the copy control requirement. But when I run billing due list, it still shows that the delivery for this order type(A) is relevant/due for inter company billing.

I guess the reason is that since order type A shares that same delivery and billing doc type with other order types, the copy control from the delivery and billing (inter company) still shows the flow from the delivery to the inter company billing type is valid, thus still trying to create the inter company billing. (Since I cannot remove the copy control from the delivery type to the inter company type)

So my questions are: Did I missing anything else to exclude this order type from inter company billing? Do I have to use a different set of delivery type to make the deliveru due list NOT to show that the deliveries for order type A are due for inter company billing?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the next notes suggest a solution:

Note 209934 - Reason f rejection ineffect w intercompany billing

Note 308989 - Consultant note for cross-company transactions (and related notes)

Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery)

Note 502877 - Delivery without reference relevant for intercompany billing

Note 301254 - Creation of billing index

Note 386370 - Check report for the billing due list (billing index)

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for intercompnay sales refer these sites

http://saphelp.hpage.com/

http://saphelpone.blogspot.com/