cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data for 0ACCNT_GRPV not visible in 0CREDITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BW Gurus,

I have a report that has 0CREDITOR as a characteristic and it has a display attribute 0ACCNT_GRPV. 0ACCNT_GRPV did not have master data previously so i loaded master data (texts) into it and activated it. I also activated 0CREDITOR once again. Now i see the master data in 0ACCNT_GRPV. But in the master data for 0CREDITOR, i cannot see the values for 0ACCNT_GRPV. Can somebody throw some light on this?

Thanks for all the help.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You would have to see if your 0VENDOR extractor can bring in the values for 0ACCNT_GRPV then that would be the ideal situation. So you need to check in R/3 for this.

2. In case the 0VENDOR extractor cannot bring in 0ACCNT_GRPV values then you need to write an ABAP routine in the transfer rules of 0CREDITOR where you would pull in the 0ACCT_GRPV values based on some logic.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You are Welcome. I am glad that your problem is resolved.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The problem is solved. We looked at the datasource for 0VENDOR and found out that the 0ACCNT_GRPV was checked under hide fields. We unchecked that, replicated and loaded the data back again.

Thanks for all the help.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I have checked 0VENDOR and i am not able to assign the datasource that could get the text data for 0ACCNT_GRPV. i will try your other solution.

Thanks again.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Both 0VENDOR and 0CREDITOR have master data but have the missing data for field 0ACCNT_GRPV. (Wheras i see master data in 0ACCNT_GRPV). i am still puzzled how to reflect it in 0VENDOR and 0CREDITOR. Any ways thanks a ton for your precious time.

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I just referrred the help and 0CREDITOR does not have a datasource. It is a reference characteristic of 0VENDOR. So ideally for your case if the 0VENDOR has values for 0ACCT_GRPV then 0CREDITOR would have the values.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Thanks for the input. What is the extractor for loading master data into 0CREDITOR? I am not able to find that under the MM-IO datasources or anywhere else?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

No. The data for the attribute "0ACCNT_GRPV" would be loaded when you load the 0CREDITOR master data. The 0ACCNT_GRPV text data would be picked up for the master data loaded in 0CREDITOR.

Hope this make it clear.

Now to resolve your issue. You have two choices:

1. If your 0CREDITOR extractor can bring in the values for 0ACCNT_GRPV then that would be the ideal situation. So you need to check in R/3 for this.

2. In case the extractor cannot bring in 0ACCNT_GRPV values then you need to write an ABAP routine in the transfer rules of 0CREDITOR where you would pull in the 0ACCT_GRPV values based on some logic.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I see that in 0CREDITOR , there is other master data but no data for 0ACCNT_GRPV. Because 0ACCNT_GRPV is an attr for 0CREDITOR, shouldnt that pick up data from 0ACCNT_GRPV? Also how do you load master data for 0CREDITOR? What datasources?

Thanks

Raj

Message was edited by: Raj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Oops.. Correction: When you load 0CREDITOR master data does that have data for 0ACCNT_GRPV only then you would have data for 0ACCNT_GRPV.

Bye

Dinesh