cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using interface controller between different DCs in mobile OCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to pass information and screen control between two components in two different DCs.

My parent DC Component has to pass information to my child DC Component and also call the view assembly of the child DC.

I am using NWDS CE7.1 SP07 PAT003.

In my child DC I have created a component Interface Definition say ChildInterface. In the context of interface controller of ChildInterface I have added a string attribute. ChildInterface also has a view container.

Now in my Child component I add ChildInterface as my Implemented Interface. I map the window of the child component to the ChildInterface. To the view container I add the default view of the component.

Now I have created a public part and added the ChildInterface as an entity.

I add a dependency in my Parent Component to this child DC's public part.

At design time I can access my ChildInterface's context from my parent component. However, while adding a link from parent default view to ChildInterfaceView, it gives me an error. however on reload it suppress the error but doesnt open the java editors.

While trying to deploy the applications it gives me a deployment failure message.

Following is the trace-

<r id="1240744927041" t="16:52:07" d="2009-04-26" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Missing app.xml in component C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt\MI\bin\..\inbox\demo.sap.comparentimplementation\demo.sap.comparentimplementation.wdl">

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.oca.OCADeployer:OCADeployer)"/>

<f n="ThreadName" v="main"/>

</r>

<r id="1240744927042" t="16:52:07" d="2009-04-26" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Deployment of Mobile Component parent(1.0) failed --&gt; java.io.IOException: Missing app.xml in component C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt\MI\bin\..\inbox\demo.sap.comparentimplementation\demo.sap.comparentimplementation.wdl

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.oca.OCADeployer.deploy(OCADeployer.java:81)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.DeploymentManager.processDeploymentStatusObjects(DeploymentManager.java:550)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.DeploymentManager.processInbox(DeploymentManager.java:197)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:192)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.startup.pda.Startup.main(Unknown Source)

">

</r>

<r id="1240744927695" t="16:52:07" d="2009-04-26" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Resourcebundle sap.comtcmobilewdlitecontainer could not be found. Trying to use the default bundle.">

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.exception.OCAExceptionLocalizeHelper:)"/>

</r>

<r id="1240744927696" t="16:52:07" d="2009-04-26" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Internal Error. Please check the log file. --&gt; java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.setUpSystemMenu()

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.resetSystemMenu(Application.java:260)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.enter(Application.java:242)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.setCurrent(Application.java:119)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:143)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.Application.launch(Application.java:175)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.progmodel.core.WDLite.launchApplication(WDLite.java:334)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.runOnContext(Start.java:580)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startApplication(Start.java:604)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.framework.Start.startContainer(Start.java:641)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.framework.spi.FrameworkManager.startContainer(FrameworkManager.java:259)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:230)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.startup.pda.Startup.main(Unknown Source)

">

</r>

<r id="1240744927697" t="16:52:07" d="2009-04-26" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Internal Error. Please check the log file.">

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.wdlite.renderer.exception.OCAExceptionHandler:)"/>

Please help.

Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you use the the used webdynpro component from other DC's, you nee to use that in the manual, but not as create on demand

Try this, may be it will work,

Cheers,

Apparao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

as you said on the reload of the application it suppress the error and cannot open the

jaqva editor , it some times happens in NWDS 7.1 , try to close the studio and open it .

and then reload and deploy , if so the problem persist , there would be problem with

dependecies of the two DC .