Regards

Isikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RG1

Rg1 is a register of excisable finished goods maintained by manufacturing plant. This register shows goods movements from factory to store system doesn't generate entries in RG1 register during run time.

all out going movements will be entered in RG1 exports,domestic etc

RG23A

this register is meant for raw materials. it records all receipts and issues of excisable materials that are maintained by manufacturing plant.

RG23A has 2 parts

PART1

this shows quantities of material

it creates entries for all excisable goods movements when goods receipt takes place in SAP through MIGO system asks the user whether it has to create entry in part 1 of RG23A/ C

PART2

It shows the amount of excise duty on the materials and how much excise duty calculated or paid.

whenever n\manufacturing plant post incoming invoice or create outgoing excise invoice system automatically creates entry in part 2 of thr appropriate registers

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RG-I : Finished Goods (only Quantity)

The finished goods (manufactured, sub-contracted or gained) and sales or stock transfer are entered in the RG I Register

Register RG I is updated after creation of an excise invoice while dispatching the goods from the factory premises with reference a commercial invoice or a pro-forma invoice

RG23A: Raw Material

The entries pertaining to quantity will go into RG 23 Part I and that of duty will go into Part II in the appropriate duty column. i.e. Basic Excise, SED, Additional duty, etc

Regards,

Murali.R