I want to know how i can use vaule in remorderplan for a WBS

Regards,

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remaining Order Plan is used in different scenarios of Budget Control.

For example,If the business requirement is that after budgeting even the plan should not be increased beyond the budget,then we make the rem.order plan to be a prt of the assigned values,so that you cannot increase the plan.

But if the business requirement is like after budgeting the system should permit increase in plan values but restrict the commitments to get generated below the Budgeted value,then rem.order plan will not be a part of the assigned values.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mr.Vala,

I got the use of remorderplan value, but i want to know that how can i consume that value in remorderplan?? so that i need not increase the budget. how can i make remorderplan zero which exists in my some of the WBS'

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not make rem Order plan 0, but you can remove it from assignned values.

goto OPSC tick planning Indicator.

This will use network for planning, not add Rem order plan to assigned values.

SSanjay

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I agree with you, i have already put tick in planning indication in OPSC and now value is not flowing to remorderplan. But the problem is i want to remove already existing remorderplan value from WBS, how can i do that? because it is consuming my budget unnecesarily

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make plan cost zero, follow as under for existing projects:

Remove the planning indicator first in OPSC.

Make plan cost zero by making price zero for activity.

Again put planning indicator in OPSC.

Now again enter price for activity.

If you can not make price for activity 0, don't use it.

SSanjay

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I am not able to make price of service line item zero, because after making its PO, that field becomes gray.

What should i do now??

Kalpesh

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remainning order plan value is difference between PR and PO

Set the status of WBSE to TECO,Remordplan value will flow back

to the WBSE.

regards

pv

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PV

I have set the WBSE status as TECO but then also remorderplan value is not going

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

go to cj20n,

then select the particular network and go to network header data.

in network header data..there is control tab.
in the control tab remove the plan cost variant...and save...then the remaining order value will go away and that value will be available for usage.

ashis

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

I have removed that plan cost varient from newtwork header control data, but still system is shwing values in remorderplan for that WBS

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i put deletion flag on that WBS then only remorderplan for that WBS becomes zero.But i want to know what is the effect of deletion flag of WBS, it will create problem at the time of settlement or vil i be able to do migo and miro or not??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to remove "RemOrdplan" value from S_ALR_87013558 report,then change the form (CJE5),choose cell type "Inactive" radio button for all Remordplan column.

Thanks

Suresh