cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving average price variance in Invoice verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I set in sys that the moving average of price variance will be check in tolerance of x% (lower & upper limit) BUT the system ignore it , when I save an Invoice (MIRO) with price that change the moving average price for more than X% the invoice was saved with no W/E massage . I set all massages that seams to be relevant with E but nothing was happened .

What is the way to set the system that in Invoice verification stage it will check the moving average price variance and give an alert or will not let the invoice to be post ???

Best Regards

Idit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can block Invoices using transaction code OMC0

(a) Use Tolerancy Key VP for your company code

(b) Fill-up Lower and Upper check tolerance limit %

When a stock posting line is created as a result of an invoice item, the system calculates the new moving average price that results from the posting. It compares the percentage variance of the new moving average price to the old price using the percentage tolerance limits defined.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I set in sys that the moving average of price variance will be check in tolerance of x% (lower & upper limit) BUT the system ignore it , when I save an Invoice (MIRO) with price that change the moving average price for more than X% the invoice was saved with no W/E massage . I set all massages that seams to be relevant with E but nothing was happened .

What is the way to set the system that in Invoice verification stage it will check the moving average price variance and give an alert or will not let the invoice to be post ???

Best Regards

Idit