cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

In PI 7.1 how to create synchronous ABAP client proxy,I am not able to find the place to write the code in the Method.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have posted Wiki, which has code for synchronous ABAP client proxy, take look at it..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/bypassingthemappingstepinXItoyieldbetter+performance.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click on method

A step by step guide here

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c00ca32e-f991-2b10-f5be-97114bd2b08f]

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kubra,

I followed link which u provided ,but in my system not able to see Interface tab (Provider Class in page n0 19) ,when I am double clicking on proxy name It is showing some standard code,I am not able to edit.Please suggest

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swabap,

Please have a look at the following links and see if it helps.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c00ca32e-f991-2b10-f5be-97114bd2...

and

Best Regards

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

hi swabap,

u can use the TCode "sproxy" in ur business system (not pi),then u can find the outbound interface if u correctly configure the scenario.

double click the outbound interface and create a abap proxy :

give the package name(u can write "$TMP"),and give a prefix(the prefix ought to begin with letter "Z").

while u finish the creation,u will discover the "Implementing class(created if does not already exist)" in the "Properties" table and double click the class in the "ABAP Name" box. then u will find the class' method, u should double click the method name.

now , u can write ur code in the method.

good luck.thx.

brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

In PI I created Synchronous SI_Int1,in R/3 using Sproxy transaction created proxy for this Service Interface.In the Properties tab when I double click on ZCO_SI_Int1

it is going to Method tab in that I found SI_Int1 menthod,when I am double click on this method it is going to standard code I am not able to go in to change mode ,I am

not able to find EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS METHOD like in XI3.0,could you any body please suggest how to do in PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

Can any body suggest on how to find EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method in ABAP Proxy in PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PI 7.1 you may not be able to find EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method in ABAP Proxy ..... but you will have a method with a method name which will be more descriptive for the scenario having some parts of your service interface name ........so just implement the method which is coming by default on generation of proxy for your service interface and your proxy will execute as it was executing in XI 3.0 system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Group,

>

> Can any body suggest on how to find EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method in ABAP Proxy in PI7.1

Hi,

EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method in ABAP Proxy in PI7.1 will not be available, as it is obsolete now, You will find a method with the same name of your Outbound Interface which you can implement.

Check this [Blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1387] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; and replace EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS with the method name same as that of your Outbound interface.

Sachin

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

hi swabap,

i also find that its not permitted to edit the EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method.

i got the information from the METHOD window as described below:

You cannot edit proxy objects (see long text)

Message no. OO631

Diagnosis

The entered class is a generic proxy type. These proxy types cannot be processed using the Class Builder, but using the transaction SPROXY.

Procedure

Switch to transaction SPROXY to process the type.

maybe u should do as what Sachin said.

thx & rgds.

brian.