Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in po creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating a po using BAPI i am getting the error "enter G/L account number ".........

can anybody let me know hw to rectify this error>...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please enure that BAPI Strucuture has G/L Account populated.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please enure that BAPI Strucuture has G/L Account populated.

0 Kudos

Hi Shithal ,

Thnks for ur Answer......

My error was cleared , but am getting an error "Netprice must be greater than 0" . I have entered the netprice and is showing 100.00 whn i checked the value in debugging mode . And am getting the above error and hence PO is not getting created. Can u plz solve this ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you populated BAPIEKKN-G_L_ACCT ?

Regards,

Deepthi

0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Thnks for ur Answer.........

My error was cleared , but am getting an error "Netprice must be greater than 0" . I have entered the netprice and is showing 100.00 whn i checked the value in debugging mode . And am getting the above error and hence PO is not getting created. Can u plz solve this ......

tarangini_katta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

please look into this once.

http://www.sap-img.com/abap/loading-purchase-orders-using-bapi-po-create.htm

Hope it may solve u r problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Tarangini,

Thnks for ur Answer.........