Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs in PFCG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found the WorkSystem,MiniApps & Personalization Tabs under PFCG TCode.

May I know the Use of this?

In most of the Roles,Worksystem Tab is not there,May I know what is the reason for that?

I not sure whether my query is correct.

Kindly help.

Regards

Karthika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii karthika

Then tabs of pfg while creating role depend on the menu u r using there 3 menus in pfcg

simple maintenence ,basic view,complete view for this ckick on go to option click settings then u can find this 3 menus if u use simple maintenenace the tabs are description ,menu ,miniapps and user

when u use basic view the tabs are description,menu ,authorization ,miniapps,user,personalization, if u use complete view then the tabs are decription,menu,authroziation,workflow ,user,

miniapps,personalization

so the tab personalization means adding any personal releated settings to the role

the tab worflow is used to assign postion based assigment to the role or organisational based assigment to the role usually this is used for sap hr security

byeeeeeeeeeee

takecare

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I not sure whether my query is correct.

There's nothing wrong with your query, it's always good to want to know stuff. But looking at the things you want to know I'd say you should start at [help.sap.com|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/6714a9439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]. The things you're asking about are well-documented SAP software features.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii karthika

Then tabs of pfg while creating role depend on the menu u r using there 3 menus in pfcg

simple maintenence ,basic view,complete view for this ckick on go to option click settings then u can find this 3 menus if u use simple maintenenace the tabs are description ,menu ,miniapps and user

when u use basic view the tabs are description,menu ,authorization ,miniapps,user,personalization, if u use complete view then the tabs are decription,menu,authroziation,workflow ,user,

miniapps,personalization

so the tab personalization means adding any personal releated settings to the role

the tab worflow is used to assign postion based assigment to the role or organisational based assigment to the role usually this is used for sap hr security

byeeeeeeeeeee

takecare