Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM Vs. SE16

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need Roles which has S_TABU_DIS as P*.

When I tried some conditions on SUIM and SE16 -> Agr_1251.

Both showing different Outputs.

Kindly help me to find the correct Method to get correct dump.

Regards

Karthika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

The results shown in SE16 can be considered as the acurate data. Always SUIM data cannot be taken as 100% correct.

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

The results shown in SE16 can be considered as the acurate data. Always SUIM data cannot be taken as 100% correct.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

But In SE16 ,It shows Roles which contains S_TABU_DIS in Inactive state also.

I need Roles with S_TABU_DIS in active state only.

Regards

Karthika

0 Kudos

Hi

Try to filter the selection on the "Deleted" column - If you have an X in Deleted it has been inactivated.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

In the selection screen of AGR_1251, for the "DELETED" field give "not equal to X" as the input and run the report. You will get the report only for the active objects.

Regards,

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Karthika,

>

> The results shown in SE16 can be considered as the acurate data. Always SUIM data cannot be taken as 100% correct.

>

> Regards,

It does depend on what you are looking for. There are plenty of situations where you could look in the AGR_ tables (for example) and the data is not accurate.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I need Roles which has S_TABU_DIS as P*.

> When I tried some conditions on SUIM and SE16 -> Agr_1251.

> Both showing different Outputs.

SUIM will show all values that include P* so also ranges like N-O, whereas searching AGR_1251 will only give exact matches. That may explain the difference.