Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pointer for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using change pointers I want to create an IDOC when ever a specific field in the sales order line item is changed. I have activated the change pointer for message type ORDRSP. Also maintained the following entries in BD52

VERKBELEG(Object) VBAP(Table) ABGRU(field).

After this when I change this field at the sales order line item, it inserts entries into change pointer table.

But my problem is creating IDOC's from those change pointer entries. I am not sure which function module (MASTERIDOC_CREATE_XXXXX) works for this.

Anyhelp on this highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ram

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Run the application RBDMIDOC, it will generate the IDOCs automatically.

Give your message type through selection screen.

This will solve your problem

shylesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

with continuation,

check the partner systems are entered in partner profile entries, TCode is WE20. If not, make an entry here, to which system you are sending the idocs.

shylesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already done the WE20 setup and ran the RBDMIDOC program. But before I run the program RBDMIDOC, I need to setup the Function module in table TBDME. So I need to use the correct function module while setuping data in table TBDME.

Thanks,

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

try this function module:

J_4A_IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP

shylesh

0 Kudos

This doesn't exists in out system. I think this is specific to a local version.

Thanks

Ram

0 Kudos

Try

IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP

Thanks

0 Kudos

We cannot use the FM IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP to configure in table TBDME.

Thanks

Ram

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I don't think so you can use change pointer for sales order changes. Usually, it is done through transaction code<b> NACE</b> - configuring condition for output type.

You can setup requeirement in procedure control to trigger IDoc ORDRSP for any changes in item level.

Hope this will help you and give an idea.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto