cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in header repeatition in all pages in print adobe forms

Former Member

Hi all,

Presntly I need to develop adobeform from abap with four different internal table data ( line items) and each having different header field values ( header details).And each internal table should display on different pages.

When ever the internal table data overflows into second page , I have to repeat the particular header fields values also in the second page also which contains remaing item data from internal table.

I have tried with overflow leader and masterpage but structed in below way.

1) Overflow leader: When used this method, alignment of header subform in the second page is not in the same format as in the first page(improper alignment) and field values are not displaying on the second page.

2) Master page: Using this method, I have created four different master pages which is having individual headers .For the first master page, first internal table , header is diaplaying in all the pages if data ia overfolowing to multiple pages. But second master page, header is displaying in first page but displaying with improper alignment in next pages.

Please help me out this issue becoause it is very urjent and try for long time to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Ensure you drag all the text fields into one subform(A) of type positioned and then wrap this header subform and item details into another subform with is flowed.

Then select the object pallet for the outer most subform and then select the option leading header as subform(A) from pagination tab.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

When you insert table using the option Create Table Using Assistant you would have an option Repeat Header Row on each page. You can well use that.

Regards,

Mathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathan/ Michal Hraba,

I have used the positioned layout as well as selected the repeat header for each data item also.

The texts(standrd texts) are repeating on every page. But the field data is not repeating on to the next page.

Thanks & regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for the replies.

This was solved by my self. This is working fine using the Java script code and multiple master pages.

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

A similar issue. Can you help..?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3205664

Thanks,

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

if you use a subform as Overflow leader then this subform must be Positioned (not Flowed).

Michal