cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enlarging The Front Size Of the WebDynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I create one webdynpro application; where output will be display in table format. Up to this point there have no problem, because I am developing logic for extract data for display in table format, but my problem is front of the display data. Actually my requirement is large front size of the text. But till now I cannot do it. So my request to all of you please shares your knowledge with me.

Thanks and regard

Tarapada Dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very simple.Go to table UI element in layout,select any one column under the table column you will have cell editor and caption for heading the column.Here cell editor is text view(in your table).Now click on the cell editor you will find properties of that.Go to "design" property you will find many options like standard,emphasized,header1,header2 ..and so on.If you change the property to any other one other than standard you will find the difference in font as well as size.

former_member664278
Discoverer
0 Kudos

>

Now click on the cell editor you will find properties of that.Go to "design" property you will find many options like standard,emphasized,header1,header2 ..and so on.

From which version (release, service level, etc) are these design formats are available for ABAP WD? I have only "standard" "light "emphasized".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

First of all thanks to u for ur reply. I know this option standard, emphasized, header1, header2 and so on. SAP gave this all option in Standard R/3 (i.e. ECC 6.). But I am working in SAP CRM 2007 System; there only have four options (standard, emphasized, previous and next). So I face a problem, this four options not a helpful for me in this application. That is why I ask u there have any other option to enlarge my text display.

Thanks and regards

Tarapada Dan