cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the data from the model node like a table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to get the data from the model node once a record ,and the node is bound to a internal table in the RFM which I called in the R/3 system. Who can give me some advice to achive it?Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot , guys! Maybe I didn't describe my problem clearly! I will describe it again:

I call a RFM in R/3 system and a table returned as a table pramater.In the NWDS,I bind it with a node,

and now ,I will dynamically create UI element according to the number of data records which was fetched

from the RFM,and dynamically bind each record to the UI which I created.

I hope it will help everyone to understand what I want,Thanks!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign the model node directly with the layout table and assign the individual model attribute with the table column.

Hope this will clear ur problem if not briefly xplain ur problem..

Thanks

Kanai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the following link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/consumingABAPWebServiceinJavaWD

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/faq-Models-Adaptive+RFC

Regards,

Manivannan P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,but your advice doesn't help me for resolving my problem probably!

actually,I know how to connected to R/3 system in WD for java,but I can't fetch the data once a record from the

return table pramater of RFM in the R/3 system through the node which is bound.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please provide the code you have written , that would help .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the data from the node:

wdContext.node[your node name].current[node name]_InputElement().get[specific element in the node];

or you van use:

wdContext.current[your node]Element().get[your element in the node];

examples:

wdContext.nodeZ_Mepro_Po_Detail_Stock_Distri_Input().currentZ_Mepro_Po_Detail_Stock_Distri_InputElement().getUcpd_Flag();

wdContext.currentT_Delv_ReqsElement().getShelflife();

regards,