Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase from High Sea Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Fans,

Scenario is as below:

My client is doing the purchase from the high sea sales (of other vendor) located in India.

In this scenario there are 2 vendors and one customer (my client).

1st vendor - Foreign Vendor

2nd Vendor - Indian Vendor (who is doing the high sea sales,after procuring from Vendor 1) and selling it to us , in this we have to pay custom duties and get the clearance from the customs and Raw material payment to the indian vendor.

It means we have to raise the Purchase Order to the Indian Vendor and get the custom clearance from the custosms ,but the doubt is when I will be raising the purchase order against the domestic vendor (Vendor 2 ) ,then my domestic pricing will get picked up and in this pricing , there is no custom duties .

so how the custom clearance shall be done .

Please suggest the way out.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For HIgh Sea Sale scenario you will required to create one more Vendor as High sea sale which will be similar to vendor 2. To this vendor assign the import pricing schema group to pick import pricing procedure. Also in this vendor put the Invoicing party as Vendor 2 so that while doing Invoice verification for high sea sale or normal domestic purchasing the FI settlement is done on single vendor that is vendor 2.

Thanks

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Since in the high sea purchase scenario custom duty clearance needs to be done by the purchaser , so PO need to be of Import nature to get the import pricing to get picked up.

It means every time purchase order needs to be created on the dummy Import vendor with the invoicing party as Vendor 2 .

Is it full proof method, as in the system client will not be able to track the PO for the high sale purchase on the actual vendor. and also for reporting purpose will it solve the purpose ..

Please confirm OR please guide the way out , if any standard solution is there for handelling this scenario.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Have you got solution for this senario?

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you raise question as seperate thread ?

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

please tell us that you are doing any domestic purchases from this vendor?

if yes then you have to go for the vendor subrange. and if no then you maintain the import pricing schema for this vendor so whenever you raise a PO for this vendor it will pick the import pricing procedure.

regards

Adwait Bachuwar