cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Mangament Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A customer has paid advance for Rs 2 Lacs and it is displaying in FBL5N. But when a order is booked for 1.5 lac, it got blocked due to Static Credit check.

The advance (Special GL Transaction) is not updated in the Special liabilities field of the FD32 of the customer.

Why is it so? How can this be corrected?

Help Please.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajit,

During sales order cretion system only checks the credit by customer, and in ur case ur CCA has define Static credit limit for customer. in that case As Rithvika suggested do the following.

f-29 is used for receiving advance from customer

entries are:

dr:cash

cr:customer

f-31 or f-18 is used for returning advance to customer

entries are:

dr: customer

cr:cash

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Thanks for the replies.

But I want to know the Possible reasons for the data not getting updated in FD32. Can somebody help.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Run the report RVKRED07 in sa38 and try

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar issue. But what has happened is a downpayment 185000 with special GL indicateor has been cleared against an invoice but still special liabilities in CM is showing the value and blocking further orders even though another advance is available. RVKRED07 has been run but nothing has changed.

Regards,

Shahzad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

If you want to use the advance paid by the customer as an additional credit limit and want the amount to be reflected in Special Liability field in FD32 then do the following:

- whenever you are posting the incoming payment thru FI transaction there you can see MORE DATA tab. Here enter the relevent Credit control area and then complete the process of posting the advance amount.

After this if you will see the amount reflecting in the Special liablity field.

Hope the above helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies.

In OBXR, as Ramky said Release to Credit limit is already switched on. But still the problem persists.Its happening time and again, but I am not getting the exact reason. Is this the normal behaviour of the System?

I will check the FI posting procedure as suggested and I will reply back.

Thanks once again for your valuble time.

Rgds,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users are already entering the CCA in More data in Fi entries. But still there is problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-CODE is OBXR

1.click on DOWN PAYMENT

2.Select the special GL account and click on PROPERTIES

3.check the field REL.TO CREDIT LIMIT.

Regards,

Ramky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to post the advance received from customer in F-29 and also using a special G/L indicator A

regards