Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of F.19 - GR/IR clearing

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing closing process for March 2009. There is something GR/IR clearing (F.19). Let me know the use of the same. Also tell me how to use. It is because i keyed in the details like GR/IR account number, etc.

But no output was given. It told, List contains no data.

Send me link or document regarding config & use of the F.19

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it GR/IR clearing then use F.13

Regards

Tanmoy

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the use of f.19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic clearing (when your GR/IR gl match it automatically clear those entries )

because F.19 is not only for GR/IR acounts, but also for GR/IR delvery costs such as freight etc a/c.s

It worked for all the clearing GLs of GR/IR, it is available only for GR/IR accounts "WRX". But you can solve this by applying OSS Note: 920984.

The goods receipt/invoice receipt (GR/IR) clearing account is a provisioin account, and is posted to whenever you receive goods that have not been invoiced yet or whenever you receive invoices for goods that have not been delivered yet.

In this activity you define the numbers of the adjustment and target accounts for the automatic postings for the GR/IR clearing account.

Transfer postings have to be made at the balance sheet date to reflect the goods invoiced but not delivered and the goods delivered but not invoiced. Transaction code F.19 analyzes the GR/IR clearing account and posts adjustments entries for outstanding amounts to adjustment accounts. It makes the offsetting entry to the account for goods delivered but not invoiced or to the account for goods invoiced but not delivered (target account).

Regards

Tanmoy

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what enteries it will pass. According to me, once MIGO entry pass, there should will not be any further clearing enteries. GR/IR will be cleared once the Invoice is recd & verified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

a)When Goods received

DR STOCK/materials

CR GRIR

b)IN MIRO

DR GRIR

CR VENDOR

F.19 - GR/IR clearing

This processing is not for the GRIR which is passed to FI that is MIGO /MIROprocessed but this processing is for the GRIR half way processed that is only the stock ledger got debited not the vendor entry passed

ie a) entry passed the subsecquent b) entry is not made the MIGO/ MIRO is not happen this is due to many reason

(Ex Invoice not received GRIR like wise)

For this type of GRIR we have to provide the provision in the perodic processing this will happen in this Processing to the respective GL which are assigned in COA

Hope this will help you