cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Creating Delivery and PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

My sales process is Sales Order-- Delivery( PGI is not done here)- Billing-- (PGI is done after doing Invoicing)

(1) My user created one delivery for a quantity of ( say 100 quantity) and forgot to pick and assign batch in the delivery and created an invoice for the delivery. (Usually the system will ensure the delivery quantity and picked quantity is same when doing PGI and since we are not doing PGI before Billing the system allowed to create an invoice)

While doing PGI the system is not considering this quantity because quantity is assigned and an excess quantity is showing in Stock Overview.how to correct this. and my situation is i cant cancel the invoice and assing the batch and do PGI.

how to correct this quantity difference ?

(2) Recently when doing Physical inventory they adjusted the quantity in the system by decreasing the quantity by said 100 quantity but there is a problem in doing new delivery( short of 100 quantity) because the already invoiced delivery is showing a requirement of 100 quantity. In order to do delivery they added that 100 quantity with same batch number.

I want a solution for this please help me

regards,

Ravi Kiran

I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi kiran

As your process is different so you need to go with the new sub-routine and you need to assign that sub-routine in VTFL .then only the problem can be solved. . But if you are doing order related billing then in VTFA you need to maintain the item category . and also check the feild Overdelivery in 0VLP Then you can change the quantity in the delivery level

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

Any help from ur side.

regards,

ravi kiran