inspection point reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai girus,

I had made settings for the inspection point as follows:

1) Go to CA02

2) go to header

3) Maintain inspection Point as 150

4) Maintain partial Lot Assign as partial lot assignment according to plant default

5) At Operation level maintain a QM work center ( testing ) with Control key QM04 ( as per your requirement)

6) double click on the control key and go to Quality Management : Inspection points

7) Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation.

😎 choose time related and keep Tfac 1 and Unit as HR ( As needed)

9) You can select quantity - related also and then maintain the quantity.

10) Selection the QM operation and maintain in the MIC with sampling procedure

i had maintained the sample size as 1in T.C = QDV1.

My question is when I tried to do result recording using T.C = QA32 a pop up screen for inspection point

is created but I am unable to record any data as I am getting only single line for result recording which

we get during normal result recording for QA lot .

How to get sequence of result recording for a particular inspection point as I had mentioned Time factor

as 1 Hr , so I should record 7 results for the inspection point that is for every one hour in a shift( 8 hrs in a shift)

waiting for the positive reply.

with regards,

sekar chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do the result recording for the lot in QE51N & for the inspection point in QE71.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply, Based on your reply I tried to do result recording for inspection point using T.C = QE71,

but my system throws a error as No selected set exists for the inspection point 150 or plant

How to solve this error.

regards,

sekar chand

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check whether you have maintained Plant level setting for inspection point

SPRO-- >QM> Maintain setting for plant-> choose your plant---> result recording --> proposal for inspection point. Please maintain the selected sets here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Bhramankar,

Based on your reply I had tried the same , when I go through the menu path the system says as follows:

selected set for the plant for catalog 3 is not available

so how to maintain the selected sets active for the specified plant.

regards,

sekar chand.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to go to QS51 and create a new selected set for catalog 3 for the plant for which you wish to create. Please check in QS41 and QS51.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai bhramankar,

Thanks my problem is solved

regards,

sekar chand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for 7 entries it will not appear.

purpose of inspection point is you can record results several times for that inspection lot

so what you do is record the result for that single MIC; then don,t give Usage decision

came out of the QA32; then again after 1 hr. or what ever frequency you want go to the same inspection lot and you will get same MIC line empty for doing RR again.

like this you can keep on doing RR till final observation and after that give UD.

please revert back for any query

Thanks

Vinay