cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KP26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

IN KP26 , price planning screen , what does plan activity column means AND what is the difference between fixed and variable price column ? What I am confused is that plan activity column and fixed price column are like that 1h/Rs. 100 means rate for this activity type is Rs. 100 per hour. Is it so?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fixed price means the amount will be fixed irrespective of order quantity i.e. if you have defined 100 Rs for 1 hrs and the order takes 2 hrs to complete the activity, activity price would be 100 Rs.

Variable price means total amount would vary with the change in quantity i.e. if you have defined 100 Rs for 1 hrs and the order takes 2 hrs to complete the activity the activity price would be 200 Rs

Activity Quantity

Total of the plan activity quantities per cost center and activity type in activity type planning.

Use

Field group for planning output per activity type of a cost center.

The product of the plan/actual quantity times the valid plan activity price equals the credit on the cost center per activity type.

Procedure

If you change or create the activity quantity in planning, you must define the corresponding field in the planning layout.

If the field in the planning layout is not defined, plan activity is displayed only.

Hope above is clear to you

Regards

Answers (0)