Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving: FI_DOCUMNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is related to the Retrieval option for FI_DOCUMNT.

I'm using the SAP Standard Program RFBELJ00 to retrieve the FI_DOCUMNT Documents.

But that program has a performance problem. It is taking too much of time to display the retrieval documents.

I searched for OSS noted related to that program and I found 8 OSS notes but not relevant to the performance issue.

Any clues how to solve this ?

Regards,

Deepu.K

3 REPLIES 3

_IvanFemia_
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how do you select the data source?

To improve your performance you have to select few archive files, do NOT select the entire archived files list.

check sap help for futher info

This is the documentation for ECC

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/8d/3e517d462a11d189000000e8323d3a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for your reply.

When I select single archive file instead of entire list, it's working fine.

But when I give the entire file, it's going for a dump.

So, i thought, there will be some performance issue. I cheked the code.... SAP is using a DO loop inside a DO loop. This is causing the damage.

Any other clues ???

0 Kudos

Hi,

the only clue that I can give you is to use a detailed description of the archive file in order to easy identify the limited set of archive files to be selected.

I cannot find right now the note where SAP suggests to do NOT select all the archive files (maybe for that nested loop).

Regards,

Ivan