cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing master data for customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm comparatively new to SAP, i'm tyring to create customer master data (tcode XD01) and the buttons (General Data, Company Code data and Sales Area Data) are inactive. How to make them active again?

I appreciate your time, thanks.

Swaraj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Swaraj

While creating master data through XD01 in the inital screen where you are selecting Account group for your customer Enter COmpany code and below that fill sales org. distribution channel and division.

In next screen the buttons (General Data, Company Code data and Sales Area Data) will be active.

try and revert.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

swaraj kumar reddy bokka ,

IMG --> Financial Accounting --> Accounts Reeivables and Accounts Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master data -->Preperations for creating Customer master data --> Define Account Groups with screen Layout (Customers)

Choose your Account Group and Click on details Button

In the displayed screen you will see "Field Status" Header

General Data

Company Code data

Sales Data

Double click on the data and maintain Supres, Optional or manafdatory.

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBD2 select your Account Group and click on magnifying lens on top. Now you will see the three tabs General data, Company Code Data and Sales data under the tab "Field status". Double click on each tab and again double click on each sub tabs and see whether the box "Display" is selected. It should have been either in "Req.Entry" or "Opt. entry".

Still if you face any issue, you need to take the help of your basis team.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OVT0 T.Code and select your Account group.

Goto Details.

Double click on General Data.

Select the Address tab and double click on that and select the fields as optional and Required.I think all the fields are suppressed.

Like that do the same for other tabs also.

Save.

Even without entering the Companycode and sales area atleast this general data shoul be active.But here in your case I think all the fields are suppressed.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Krishna, i ckecked out the fields in the transaction you mentioned but not all fields are supressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Yadav, it works fine.