cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client wants to add few fields like Co-Applicant name-1, Co-Applicant name-2, Relationship with main Applicant and the same details to be captured in the output of an order. how can we do this. please suggest me a solution.

Regards

sankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sankar.s

Seek your ABaper's help in this regards it nit only involves changing GUI , but also z output has to be taken.

Regrds

Sathya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

You have to modify the GUIXT of the Sales order. Take help of the GUI expert and ABAPER to modify the screen of sales order.

For output, modify the smart form of output and add respective field.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Is it possible to have those fields in output alone that is without modifying GUIXT. Actually i want to add the fields like Co-Applicant name-1, Co-Applicant name-2, Relationship with main Applicant in the customer master and the same details to be captured in the output of an order.

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar.s on Apr 25, 2009 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

Output of the order takes data from the Order. I am not very much sure whether in the output form we can have data from different table.

One suggestion: IN iMG settings OPK8 you need to set the Script forms,program name, list contorls,and printer specifications.

Ask your abaper restructure the output form and output type program, Add the field from Customer master(which you have to maintain) in output. and check whther this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Apr 25, 2009 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the output will be taken from Sales order.

The value you are maintaing there in customer master should flow from Customer master to Sales order.

Ask your ABAPer after maintaing the fields there in customer master.

You have fetch these values through your customer number.

By passing it to either KNA1 or KNKK table based on these fields are maintained.

You have get these values into your output routines and then print these values on the output.

I hope you got it.

Regards,

Krishna.