Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SLD installation errors

Hi All,

I have just installed NW04 SR1 (ABAP and Java) and was now trying to configure the SLD, but I run into several errors:

1) When trying to set "Update local SLD (sld/active)" to true, I receive the following error "Can't store new target Array index out of range: 1". I tried to add an additional SLD, just to see if that might solve the index problem, but it did not help. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

2) In SM59 a TCP/IP connection called SLD_UC has been created by RZ70, however the destination is not reachable since the program is not registered. When I use "rfcexe -aSLD_UC -glocalhost -xsapgw00" as a test the connection works. What went wrong with the creation of the remote connection?

3) In the visual admin I tried to start the service SLD Data Supplier I receive the following error:

', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Service sld error. Nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='sld_3012', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key sld_3012

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question