cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD installation errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have just installed NW04 SR1 (ABAP and Java) and was now trying to configure the SLD, but I run into several errors:

1) When trying to set "Update local SLD (sld/active)" to true, I receive the following error "Can't store new target Array index out of range: 1". I tried to add an additional SLD, just to see if that might solve the index problem, but it did not help. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

2) In SM59 a TCP/IP connection called SLD_UC has been created by RZ70, however the destination is not reachable since the program is not registered. When I use "rfcexe -aSLD_UC -glocalhost -xsapgw00" as a test the connection works. What went wrong with the creation of the remote connection?

3) In the visual admin I tried to start the service SLD Data Supplier I receive the following error:

', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Service sld error. Nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='sld_3012', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key sld_3012

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Martin.

I have same problem as you point 3 and not yet fixed it.

What OS/DB/JAVA version are used by you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I am using Linux SUSE 9, Max DB and IBM JDK 1.4.2 (downloaded using the link in note 861215)

Regards,

Martin

PS It looks like my problems are solved now. Please look at note 815605. A new util.jar is attached to this note which I placed in: /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/bin/system

After that I could start the SLD in the VA and also start the Data supplier bridge.

Message was edited by: Martin Jaspers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Martin.

Thank you very much. I can not give you forum points because you did not post your message in my thread. Please post any message at and I shall give you 10 forum points.