Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select-option - no upload and paste options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're on release 7.0 ehp3.

Iu2019m using a select-option on a field using the WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS usage component. I noticed that this does not provide the ability to upload a list of values or to paste a list of values to be searched. Do you have a suggestion as to how this paste or upload may be handled? I found that WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component has the buttons for these, but theyu2019re not implemented.

Thanks,

Huntr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>We're on release 7.0 ehp3.

I don't think so. There is no 7.0 Enhp3 yet. Only 7.0 Enhp1 has been released. 7.0 Enhp2 will enter ramp-up in Q4 of this year. Perhaps you are on ERP 6.0 Enhp3 (as there have been 4 enhancement packages for ERP released so far), but this doesn't really have any impact on your NetWeaver release.

>

> Iu2019m using a select-option on a field using the WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS usage component. I noticed that this does not provide the ability to upload a list of values or to paste a list of values to be searched. Do you have a suggestion as to how this paste or upload may be handled? I found that WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component has the buttons for these, but theyu2019re not implemented.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Huntr

I'm afraid that the upload and paste functions simply aren't implemented. The buttons aren't visible or implemented even in the latest internal development builds on 7.0 Enhp2. I imagine they were planned development or artifacts of a dynpro screen conversion from long ago. The upload might be possible someday, but the paste doesn't even really seem feasible within the sandbox nature of the browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Thomas. What do you think about copying the component usage WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS and implementing the "upload" feature from the copy? Do you see this as quite a complicated process? Any suggestion as to how it could work out?

You're right. We're on 6.0 ehp3.

Regards,

Huntr

Answers (0)