cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in one client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please correct me if I'm wrong.

we did the changes in one client let us say 100 client in r/3 then if these changes has to reflect into remaining clients. After transporting the request only these changes are going to be reflected into remaining clients correct?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customizing is client dependent...if you change an object in client 100 you cant see the changes in client 200 of the same system

Data is independent... if you change a document in Client 100 you can see the changes in any other client of the same system

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've activated the 2lis_13_vditm datasource, then do I need to transport in order to reflect the changes in another client. correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data source definitions are client independant and you do donot need to transport to other client.

However when you connect BW to R/3 it is one client in BW to one client in R3 so to pull data you have to make sure that delta init and other config is done in the client in R3 which you will use to pull delta from.

Thanks

Sanjay

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Suppose client 100 is ur customizing client. And 200 is your data client.

Now you activated the datasource in 100 client. It will ask you for a customizing request.

Create a request for this.

Now go to client 200 transaction SCC1. Give the request number and execute.

This will copy the customized changes from Client 100 to 200.

Regards,

Mansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you activate a datasource you do not need to transport....you must check in the other client and you should see the datasource active anyway...

regards