Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM: DATA_INPUT_CUSTOMIZE - Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently i am working on a Object which has to access the Archived Data. I was debugging an Standard object which has the similar functionality RGUGLFUNCA. I noticed that the FM has been used but as Documentaion was not available i could not get the use of it.

Has any body have the Documentation on this FM and the Other FM that have to be used to access the Archived Data from a Custom table (the Object has to pick both Database as well as Archived Data). Any documents on this also would be greatful.

I am on the SAP 4.6C version.

Thank you,

- PSK

3 REPLIES 3

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

I logged in with DE as the logon language & here is what I found out under the Documentation, after the translation to English.

"If the stamping of the Popups defines for the choice of the data springs. If the variable 'I_read_for_prg' is put, the other parameters are headlined by the accompanying settings from the table DTINP."

there is also a mention about the wrong usage of parameters.. may be you can try it urself.. that is login as a German!

Regards,

Suresh Datti

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Summary 

Development of the Auswahlpopups define 

Functionality 

Defines the development of the Popups for the selection of the data sources.  If the variable ' I_read_for_prg ' is set, then the other parameters are overwritten by the associated attitudes from the table DTINP. 

Parameter
I_XEXPERT
I_XRADIO
I_XCHUSEDB
I_XDSUSEDB
I_XCHAROBJ
I_XDSAROBJ
I_XCHUSEAR
I_XDSUSEAR
I_XCHEMUCNV
I_XDSEMUCNV
I_XARFILES
I_READ_FOR_PRG
Exceptions
WRONG_USE_OF_PARAMETERS

Function group 
DTIN

<b>WRONG_USE_OF_PARAMETERS</b>
Wrong parameter assembly
<b> meaning</b> 
the call of the functional module is not correctly parameterized.  Is conceivable the e.g. following situation:  They selected a Radiobutton selection of the data source types (data base, archives), switched however none the Radiobuttons to visible (parameters I_DSUSE..). 

Kind of the exception production
 is not treated the exception by the calling program, then the following applies: 
 () an error message is sent.
  (X) an abort message is sent. 
 () a run time error is released. 

Information for error message message: 
 1.  Parameter:  Program/functional module
 2.  Parameter:  Name of the program/functional module

Regards

vijay

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you try FM