cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy formatting lost when workbook migrated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We migrated our workbooks to Version 7.0 and except for a few annoying qliches, they seem to work the same.

Unfortunately, whenever we have a hierarchy on the workbook - the colour disappears in the background. When in the same query the hierarchy is removed, the colour comes back.

Any ideas of what this could be?

All help appreciated.

Thanks.

Kathleen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In the your report using the hierarchy; in the cell, you can review the style (Menu Format - Style) that was applied. In the hierarchies, the styles are for example SAPBexHLevel0, SAPBexHLevel1, etc. You can modify this style an apply them in your workbook.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

I'm trying to find where we can change these formats. Is it in the query or just in the workbook?

Thanks!

Kathleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It's in the workbook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

Where? I can't see where I need to change it in the workbook.

Thanks for your help!

Kathleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathleen.

Changes must be made directly in the workbook. On the cell hierarchy, select the Excel menu "Format" -> "Style". you see that the Style Name begin with SapBex

The names begin with SapBex. At this point you can make changes to the format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathleen.

Another way to do it, you can review the manual "TBW42_2 BI - Advanced Enterprise Data

Warehousing & Reporting (Part 2) ", Unit 10: BEx Analyzer for Business Experts.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Me again. I'm in Excel 2007 and in French...so it's taking me a while. Do you know where it is in Excel 2007?

Thanks!

Kathleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

The command equivalent in Excel 2007 is : Menu Excel "Home" --> "> Cells Styles".

In "http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=89718ABD-2758-47B3-9F90-93788112B985&displaylang=en" you can download "Excel 2007 Guide: Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 interactive command reference guide".

I hope you will be helpful.

Regards !!!!

Answers (0)