cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using DI API, getting error when connecting to database:

Former Member
0 Kudos

The server is 2003. The sqlserver is 2005.

We have a button that calles the DIapi function Connect(). He gets the following error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'N' to data type int.

We then tried to connect into another database in SAP we got the following error:

1).[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'UDOXX_Contract to data type int.

There is a user-defined object called 'UDOXX_Contract', but our Add-On does not use any user-defined data object, so that must be from another add-on. I really dont know anything about these user-defined objects. Anyone have any idea what can be causing this problem, or what i can look at concerning this?

thanks

Bill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am not sure why it is giving you the error messages and I have never seen these errors before. What you can possibly try is to see what SQL statements it is trying to execute. You can accomplish this with the SQL Profiler.

Are you sure you're connecting correctly? Please post your code for the connection here.

Hope it helps,

Adele

Answers (0)