cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 - Configuration Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

I have a sales order which I do not send through availability check - so it always confirms. When I save the order, I do not see it on MD04 screen. Can you please let me know what triggers MD04 to show the sales order when there is no availability check on the order?

Thanks,

Ta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your sales order and note the schedule line category of the line item which you want to check

In t code VOV6 for the schedule line category there is a check box for transfer of requirements near to Availabilty check tick box

If you tick that then this order for this line item will appear in MD04

Note if both Availabilty check tick box and transfer of requirements tick box both ticked means both availability and requirements transfer both will happen

If either one of them ticked that functionality will only will happen

That means if you want you can tick only AC and not TOR and vice versa also

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I already did that (checked TOR), but I still do not see the sales order in MD04. Can there be someting else preventing the order from showing up in MD04?

Thanks,

Ta

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the sales order procurement tab you will find the requirement type for your line item which is getting determined

Note that

Go to OVZH and check what is the requirement class assigned to this requirement type

Go to OVZG and check for this (your) requirement class TOR is active or not

TOR and AC is triggered from requirement class and schedule line category only

Dear Friend

Have you got this issue sorted out?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It is not sorted out. My issue is as follows:

I have a business requirement as follows:

- On the sales order, confirm any order for certain plants no matter if there is stock or not (no availability check should be carried out).

- Show the order on MD04

- On the delivery side, the order should be able to be delivered for the quantity available in stock, no matter if another order is due to be delivered before that order.

For example:

Two orders exist. There is 100 in stock.

Order A is for 20 due to be delivered on April 29, 2009. Order B is for 100 due to be delivered on May 4, 2009. Both orders should be confirmed (even when there is only 100 in stock), and on the delivery side we should be able to deliver Order 2 first, and the system should allow us to do it without stating that there is not enough quantity.

Can anyone please assist in how to configure this scenario both on the Sales side AND the Delivery side? Please include IMG steps.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Schedule lines(VOV6) whether TOR (Transfer Of Requirements) is activated or not. If not, check/tick mark that TOR, create an order and check if MD04 is showing the requirements.

Thanks,

Ravi