cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Group / Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Question 1 : Customer master record has already been created in past, customer number 100224. Now I want to know the account gruop of this master record where I can check?

Question 2 : Business data in a sales document is taken from the master data records of the different business partners. If credit management is active, where does the system get information to be able to check credit limit? Also please exaplan about the answer and what configuration is required.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Question 1 : Customer master record has already been created in past, customer number 100224. Now I want to know the account gruop of this master record where I can check?

In XD02 - change mode, Choose Extras --> Administrative data --> it will display the Account Group that customer belongs

Question 2 : Business data in a sales document is taken from the master data records of the different business partners.

Generally we will have business partners as SP- Sold to party, SH- SHip to party , BP- Bill to party and PY - Payer.

Here Business partner PY - Payer is considered

If credit management is active, where does the system get information to be able to check credit limit? Also please exaplan about the answer and what configuration is required.

For this

1. You will have to maintain "Credit limit " = A or C (depending on scenario)in VOV8 details screen, where you activate Credit limit for sales document type.

2. you set Credit limit in FD32 screen under Status View.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Qn No 1

In XD02, extras, in the top menu bar---- administrive data---- account group

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Qn No 1 the answer is put the customer master in change or display mode XD02 or XD03 and from the general data screen

In XD02--, extras-, in the top menu bar-- administrive data---- account group ( you will find the account group there )

For Qn No 2 As you know a payer is a mandatory partner function the terms of payment and credit limit is taken from payer

For a customer SP 1000 if the sh ,bp and PY are all same that is 1000 then the credit limit is set for him for 1000 in FD32

For a customer SP 1000 if the sh ,bp are all same that is 1000 but a different payer 1001 then the credit limit is set for him for 1000 for the payer 1001 in FD32

Note credit limits are set in FD32 for the payer

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Apr 24, 2009 11:17 PM