cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I getting below error while saving the Invoice (Where Excise Invoice will get generated in the back ground).

Update was terminated

System ID.... DEV

Client....... 100

User..... 1234

Transaction.. VF01

Update key... 32E130DEB844F1438659001E4F30969F

Generated.... 24.04.2009, 20:34:40

Completed.... 24.04.2009, 20:34:40

Error Info... 8I 336: Error in allocating Excise invoice

Kindly let me know your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi/Rithvika,

Thanx for the reply. I have maintained the no range for the Excise Invoice. But still I am getting the same error.

Kindly let me know u r valuable inputs.

Regards,

Jaiprakash

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new sale order, delivery, billing and for this newly created billing document, create a fresh excise invoice and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaiprakash Tikoti,

Check whether you have maintained

IMG --> LG --> Tax on goods Movement --> India --> Business transactions > outgoing Excise Invoices> Assign Billing types to delivery types

Check whether you have maintained Billing types to delivery types

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have created new order followed by delivery and then when saving the invoice, I am getting the same error. Actually excise invoice is getting generated in back ground and system is utilising the no's from the no range i.e Invoice F2. No Range assigne dto F2 is 19 and when i check the same in VBRK/VBRP table the same is not appearing.

No Range assignment :

F2 Invoice - 19

JEX Invoice - 23

Rest all assinments as per Mr.Sathya's reply checked and it is not changed and same has been maintained properly.

Regards

Jaiprakash.P.T

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Actually excise invoice is getting 
    generated in back ground

Go to IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Groups.

There select your excise group and untick the box against the tab "Create EI". Now rerun the process and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have made the settings as per u r advise and now commercial invoice is getting saved.

Then I went to Transaction J1IIN (creating invoice no) and put the invoice no and when i tried to save the document I am getting the below error.

" CUSTOMIZATION FOR CUSTOMER 2358(CUSTOMER NO) MISSING IN TABLE CIN CUSTOMER MASTER".

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto J1ID and select the customer escise details and maintain 1 in excise indicator customer

or else in xd02 select cin deatis tab and maintain the excise indicator

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

I have maintained the details in J1ID for the customer. When I am creating the Excise Invoice, I am getting below error.

"Error in allocating Excise invoice number Interval not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC"

Regards,

Jaiprakash

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SNUM and maintain the no. range for the object J_1IEXCLOC.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaiprakash,

It Seems that there is problem in maintaining no range for current year.Go to transaction SNRO .Put Object J_1IEXCLOC. Go to number ranges and check weather no range for current year is maintained or not. then go to J_1iintpr2 and check the interval for current year.

Also maintain Customer excise details in transaction J1ID

Revert if it is maintained.

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Gupta on Apr 27, 2009 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thank u for u r valuable inputs provided. I am closing the issue. The problem was there in J1ID where we maintain the excise details for customer and Error in allocating the no range in object J_1IEXCLOC and no range interval in J_1IINTPR2. I have maintained the No Range for the Year 2009.

Hope this helps if someone face the same problem in future.

Regards

Jaiprakash.P.T

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please maintain in the following objects in SNRO or SNUM

J_1IEXCEXP:::::For Export excise invoice number range

J_1IEXCLOC:::::For Local excise invoice number range

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Probably the error is coming because there is no excise number range assigned

maintain number ranges for your excise invoice in J1I9 for object J_1IEXCLOC

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain number ranges for your excise invoice in J1I9 for object J_1IEXCLOC

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may like to consult basis consultant, it may also happen that number range of your JEX invoice is not assigned