cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Work items without agents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First i thanks to everone for sharing your knowledge.I am new to workflow.Now i have a task to find the root cause of the probleim in transaction SWI2_ADM1-work item without agents.

I have three error message for the work item type -dailog step. the tasks associated are

TS00007989 -- shows work item text - Could not find code page for receiving system

TS10008214-- Shows work item text- Autoriz.cesta compra Gumaro Rangel c.valor 14,276.00 MXN EQREQ.CURRENCY EQREQ.CURRENCY&

TS00008068- Shows work item text --EDI: Partner profile not available

Could someone help me out or give some suggestion why this error occured .

I appreciate all your suggestion.

Thanks,

sibi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Task TS00007989 -- shows work item text - Could not find code page for receiving system

Used for Outbound, error handling with IDoc.

Because the work_object_id is the import parameter for this task, the workflow calling this task is throwing this error. Check the idoc configuration.

TS10008214-- Shows work item text- Autoriz.cesta compra Gumaro Rangel c.valor 14,276.00 MXN EQREQ.CURRENCY EQREQ.CURRENCY&

This task is used for approval of the shopping cart created. The workitem text gives the username, amount but the curreny and SC details have not come into the task hence no value shown

TS00008068- Shows work item text --EDI: Partner profile not available

This task is used for

Inbound, error message with IDoc. Check the idoc configuration.

Use tcode PFTC to check the details of the task, and to get the workflow log use swia give the workitem id and check the log.