cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load GXS SSL certificate into seeburger workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using FTP/VAN adapter of seeburger to communicate with GXS VAN, so how do I load GXS SSL certificate into seeburger workbench??

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

You need to install the SSL certificates in the Visual Administrator on the java engine. How to do this is documented in the Seeburger Master Installation Guide. You should have a copy of this guide with the Seeburger software you have.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wasn't sure what was the purpose of property store tab in Seeburger workbench...because I see EDIFACT cert files loaded in it...thanks Mark I will follow the guide..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Should we follow Pg 14-18 to load certificates...and do we need any utility tool to convert the cert file to make it Unix compatible..

Thanks,

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

I am not sure what Guide you are using (what version of Seeburger you are using) but you need to follow all the steps in the Post-Installation. The page numbers differ depending on which guide you are using. You need to install the Java Cryptography Extension etc.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

We are using Seeburger 7.1 EDI solutions for Chemicals...this is on PI 7.1...but under Java Cryptography Extension it says " This chapter is only relevent for the following adapter/protocols: EDIINT AS1/AS2 and P7/X.400"..

But, we are using FTP/VAN adapter to connect to VAN...so should we still follow that page?

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

will only Pg 14 steps be enough or should we follow even Pg 17-18..

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on May 20, 2009 10:07 AM