cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free sample sales net value in invoice should give zero value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question on the cess values aspect of free sample sales.Recently, I have configured a free sample sales for one of our clients. Now, in the invoice the user does not want the cess values to be passed to the customer.I changed the R100 discount type in the pricing control data, still tax is picked up, showing negative net value and not zero. Now, how to arrive at excise payable as credit entry and octoroi etc as debit entry in G/L accounts. or where I am going wrong, please suggest.

Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sample sales that is you are despatching material on free of cost, follow the steps mentioned below

1) In V/06, you should create a condition type, say ZDIS (for 100% discount) and maintain the following:-

Cond. class::::::A

Calculat.type::::A

Plus/minus:::::::X

Item condition:::X

Amount/percent:::X

Delete:::::::::::X

Value::::::::::::X

Save the condition type

2) In OV34, create two new Account Keys, one for PR00 and one for 100% discount. Say the two Account Keys are ZSM and ZSP

3) In V/08, against PR00 condition type, assign Account Key ZSM with a tick in "Required". Next for condition type ZDIS, assign the another Account Key ZSP without any tick in the three boxes. Against this discount condition type, assign the step number of net value under the tab "From", assuming that after PR00 you have multiple condition types.

4) In FS00, create a new G/L Account with description as Sales Promotion Expenses

5) In VKOA maintain these two Account Keys for the sales organisation / chart of accounts with the same G/L account for both the Account Keys. Dont assign different G/L Account here.

6) Now create a sale order and do billing. See how the accounting document flows. Post still if you have any issues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks, I would check with these settings and would revert ASAP.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned, the issue will resolved for cost price but not taxes.

I need your inputs on this thread. Please go through and suggest.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3252059

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand you, but I think that SAP Note Number 34526 'Delivery free of charge and value-added tax' perhaps helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for the OSS note. I wanted to created a free samples invoice with zero value, with the excise values not going to my client's customer.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

make separate pric proc for free sample invoice.

make all excise n tax condition type statistical so no posting in GL.

debajyotikar