cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition determination in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a pricing condition record which will be determined just in billing document.It is tariff price. Just to determine this pricing condition in the billing document how should I configure the system?

Now for Standard sales order and for billing document types same document pricing procedure is assigned as "A-standard"

Should I?

1) Create a new pricing procedure and add the new pricing condition type in it.

2) Assign a new document pricing procedure to billing document type

3) Assign new pricing procedure to the new document pricing procedure in pricing procedure determination?

I don't want this pricing condition to be determined in sales order. Is there any other way instead of creating a new pricing procedure?

Thanks

Edited by: sevdada on Apr 24, 2009 3:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the pricng condition in the sales order as well as billing pricing procedure currently. If this is a new condition type for which you are maintinaing a condition record then with a comibination of a new billing type and new pricing procedure and condition type you can trigger this.

But if the condition type exists in both the sales order and the billing and only condition record is different then you could use perhaps a differentiating feature of this condition.

Is the tariff price different at the time of sales order and billing. IN what way. use this using standard billing copy controls or write a user exit to use this.

For instance if you wnat the system to take the exchange rate on the day of billing and not the sales order you can use the control in the item copy controls from delivery to billing doc as exchange rate on the billing date as the control.

Unless you can elaborate the condition record and your exact problem its difficult to give an exact solution.

regards

Jude