cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection for production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

While I tried to generate inspction lot for production order automatically, i get an error message : inspction lot create fail. I've done these steps, is there any mistake here :

1. in material master, i set inpection type 03 and choose prefered inspect type and active options.

2. I've create an inspction plan with usage '1'(Produc) and status '4'(Release) and inspect operations with control key 'QM01', also aign MICs into them.

3. when i create product order with TCode 'CO01' and release this order, it can't create any inspection lot automatically, when i try to do this manually with menu, i get that error message.

Did i missing any setting?

thank u very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Material master, QM view in the insp type 03 details

check box-insp with material specification

Check box-insp with task list

In the above check box, which one ticked?

If both are ticked then you need to maintian material specification in QS61, or remove this tick from check box-insp with material specification in material master

So for inspection type 03 use routing with usage as 1 and status as 4 and control key as PP04 to specify the inspection characteristics.

when u cofirm that perticular operation it will ask to record the results. Inspection lot get genarated during order release this we can see in the order header data assignment tab. PP04 assignement says this operation is relevent for inprocess inspection and we need to assign MIC's for this which are relevent created in QS21 for this also sampling procedure created in QDV1

Also refer this link,

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

To create inspection lot for production order do following steps

1. activate inspection type 03 and 04 for that material in material master

2. In Routing create inspection operations and assign MICu2019s for these operations in the Routing itself

3. select proper control key (e.g. :PP06- control keys ) for these operations

4. 03 inspection lot is created when production order is released

5. You have to input the entire production order quantity in Co01 and not the inspection quantity

6. Attach sampling procedure according to your requirement in the routing CA02 along with MICu2019s so that you get the inspection quantity

7. 03 inspection is not stock specific

8. You will be able to confirm the quantity for the QM operation through 03 inspection lot

9. Quantity confirmed will not be displayed in MMBE or in any storage location

10. Once MIGO is done if 04 inspection is active the quantity moves to quality or else moves directly to unrestricted. ( after migo there is not connection of quantity with 03 inspection lot)

11. create inspection plan for inspection type 04 only; no need of inspection plan for insp. type03

I think this will help you please revert back for any clarification.

Thanks

Vinay

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think for usage of 03 inspection type you have to use the master receipe or routing ,kindly check for process order and then reply back

regards

thyagarajan