cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU assignment to Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with the assignment of HU to Outbound Deliveries.

I'm working with WM module.

When my HU get to my shipping area (standard 916 with dynamic storage bin), it is assigned to the Outbound Delivery.

In my process, I delete the assignment to the outbound delivery in order to pack the belonging HUs (box) into another HU (palet).

Then this palet is put in another Storage Type until we want to post the Goods Issue.

The problem is that I cannot assign back the HU to the Outbound Delivery.

The systems tells me that I need to do another TO for this Outbound Delivery.

The Outbound Delivery does modify the picking quantity nor the picking status when we delete assignment, and I cannot create another TO.

Does anyone has an idea on how I could manage to reassign the HU to the Outbound Delivery.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

Remi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of doing the re-packing / unassignment in 916 , can you please take it to a pre-defined packing area and then re-pack this the way you want, and then bring this back to 916 and ship it off.

In WM HU Sloc, this area will be defined as 923 (st type) and pack.bin (bin), you can move the HU via LT09 or LT0J and then once this is in this storage type, do you your re-packing via HU02, once done, go to LT10, use the storage unit view and then move the new SU's back to 916, now you will see that these are still assigned to the delivery

Hope this works out.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did what you described me in your answer but my problem is still the same.

When HU is in Storage Type 923 and Storage Bin PACK.BIN, when I try to do the HU02 transaction, the system tells me that it is impossible to repack, because my HU is already assigned to an Outbound Delivery.

Message HUFUNCTIONS 191.

If you have another idea or if I am missing something please tell me !

Thanks very for your help.

Regards,

Remi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi remi,

As i understood try LT0G enter your outbound delivery then putaway forground to the suitable storage

type.

This will allow you to create TO from TR by LT03.Then you can carry out further process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I had already tried this solution but the problem is that I'm using HU and the system tells me:

"Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs".

Thanks anyway.

Best regards,

Remi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Unassign the HU in outbound delivery packing screen.

2) Redo the packing by creating a new TO.

3) The HU which has been unassigned in step 1 can be adjusted by posting a movement type 711.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I unassign HU of the Outbound Delivery, the picking quantities and status are not updated.

I cannot create any other TO for this Outbound Delivery. The system tells me that there is no pending picking quantity for this Outbound D.

Is there anymore step to realize for the picking quantity and status to be updated when unassigning HU from the Outbound Delivery ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Remi

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

After you un-assign the HU from the OBD, then you have to go back to the main screen of the delivery overview and then go to edit-->Copy pack quantities as Dlv quantiy. This will make the picked qty as zero and also the status of the delivery will also be re-set.

please try and see this should work !

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

With all these answers I can manage to make my process work with some custom programs.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Remi