cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text at the bottom of a SAPscript form only if sent by mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I want to add a certain text at the bottom of a SAPscript form if it is sent by mail. If printed the text must not be there. Basically, I´m talking about an e-mail-disclaimer. I was thinking about NACE but apparently this is not an option since it is a HR form.

Does anyone have an idea on this issue?

Greetings,

F. Heuer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see if it is an email in the program from in structure NAST. I am not sure about field but I believe that you will be able to differentiate between printing and sending an email. So you can add your own logic to your form. The structure NAST is accessible in SAP script so you can easily add condition for your email disclaimer.

Cheers

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

In script driver program, in first form routine u can access NAST table entry for the document what u r executing now. In that record u can get transmission medium. Based on that u can fill script window.

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

KP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the answers. I´m using standard program SAPMPAP3. I looked for this specific field (NACHA) and the corresponding structure NAST. Unfortunately, I could not find NAST-NA_NACHA. Is there any other option?

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check NAST-NACHA field. If this field contains simplemail then write the Decimilar at bottem of the form.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.