cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel biling document without cancel nota fical (Brazil)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All!

We canceled a billing document without canceled the nota fiscal (VF11). And now, we can't reserval good moviment in delivery (VL09).

We received the message 'no data avaliable for these selection criteria".

Could you help me?

What am I purposed to do to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Julio César

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio Cesar

Just go to VA02 and check the document flow and check there wheather the delivery has been done or not for that billing document or just it is order related Billing document

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath!

Yes, the status of delivery has been done. The invoice status in Delivery is C. Because this status, the reversal good movement isn't possible.

Best regards,

Julio César

Former Member
0 Kudos

JULIO CESAR FERREIRA DE CAMARGO,

We received the message 'no data avaliable for these selection criteria". which means that the outbound delivery number you have entered is wrong.

Enter Correct Shipping point. Outbound delivery no, activate outbound delivery indicator.

ELSE

Check in Vl02n mode the Actual GI date, make a note of it. Try Executing VL09, and enter the GUI date

or

Execute VL09 don't enter ny fields, just choose outbound delivery, Click Execute It will display list of document for which delivery has been done with Actual GI date , Pick date and status. From here choose the date and enter it

Try this and revert

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 25, 2009 8:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sathya!

Tkanks for your answer!

But I found a sap note 506510 and this note solved my problem.

This note have had instruction (program) to correct the status in outbound delivery!

Best regards!

Julio César