cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error in MPOS after including navigation attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO Experts!!

I included a navigational attribute in one characteristic that is part of my MPOS. Although, after I finish all the activation steps (transaction RSDCUBE to activate the MPOS infocube), the CVC´s are not appearing in the //MC62.

I have already reactivated the MPOS and still getting the error. And when I try to access the MPOS in transaction //MSDP_ADMIN, I get the following error:

"Not All InfoObjects Can Be Read (See Long Text)

Message no. R7B284

Diagnosis

Inconsistent InfoObjects exist in the system.

System Response

The inconsistency may be caused by a program termination while saving or activating the InfoObject or in its after import treatment.

Procedure

Repair the InfoObject: From the Data Warehousing Workbench click on the 'InfoObject' pushbutton to branch to InfoObject maintenance (or choose transaction RSD1). Choose the function Extras--> Repair InfoObject. Set the processing so that the repair can be executed (default setting is test mode) and choose Execute."

I followed the procedure suggested in the error message but I still get the error and the cvc´s are not showed in the planning books also. The characteristic that I included the navigation attribute is active and working fine.

I did this modifications in the development and quality environment first and it was ok. When I sent it to productive environment the error started.

Can somebody help me?

Regards

Angela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Angela,

Your issue is solved by reactivation of POS ,infocube and info objects.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The reactivation of POS, infoobjects and infocube solved the issue.

Tks a lot!

Angela

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angela ,

Is the info object part of a APO-BW info cube ? Kindly check that using tcode RSA1 . Try activating all info cubes which contain this info object. After doing this reactivate (not reactive and do not deactivate , since deactivation will completely wipe out all your CVC's) the MPOS.

Check this out and kindly update

Thanks

Saradha

Edited by: Saradha Ramesh on Apr 24, 2009 8:19 PM