cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can pricing requirement be used for manual header condition

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a manual header condition ZCR1 which will be entered in a sales document with doc type ZAB1. When this sales document is copied into another sales document ZAB2, I want that the manual header condition ZCR1 is not determined. Can I do this via pricing requirement? Or should I use alternation formula for condition base value and make the value of condition ZCR1 to zero when the document is copied into ZAB2.

Both the document types are using the same pricing procedure. In copy control for all item categories from ZAB1 to ZAB2, pricing type G (Copy pricing elements unchanged and re-determine taxes). ZCR1 is a manual condition in the pricing procedure used.

Regards

Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I wanted to check whether a pricing requirment assigned to a header manual condition will work or not and I found that one can assign a pricing requirement to a manual header condition.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi javed

If you want the ZCR1 manual header condition should not be determined then you need to change the pricing type in the copy control but if you assign a requirement in the pricing procedure for ZCR1 condition type then you cant enter the ZCR1 condition type manually also as you are not meeting your requirement.

Another option is you have to create a new requirement with the help of Technical consultant ans assign it to the header condition type in the pricing procedure requirement feild . giving inputs to your Technical consultant that The condition type should not be determined

Regards

Srinath