cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure units in Fact Table - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

When a run a report off of a cube, some row display 0 when there are corresponding values in my cube. The report doesn't agree with LISTCUBE. I have ran transaction RSRV on my cube and tested the "Key figure units in fact tables of Infocube" and I get an error saying that 1380 units are missing from fact table.

<b>Diagnosis

In the fact table /BIC/FEU_FRCTS records have been found that contain values other than zero for key figures that have units, but that have no value for the unit of the key figure. Since the value of the unit has to correspond to the value of the key figure, this inidicates an error when the data was loaded. The values of the units have not been loaded into BW correctly. Choose Details to display the incorrect records.</b>

Does anyone know what this error means? How do I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Nyrvole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nyrvole,

as the message said, you have keyfigures with unit but the unit value not filled, click 'detail' as suggested to check which keyfigure(s) involved, that go to rsd2 type in that keyfigure and see which infoobject unit is used, then check transfer/update rules how this unit infoobject mapped, try correct the values and upload again.

there is option 'repair' in rsrv but think in this case it can't fix the error, just try.

hope this helps.