cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to change the password of PRDADM my production sever .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are window 2003 and 2 nodes. I am facing problem I want to change the password of PRDADM my production sever . What are the dependsis I donu2019t know .

Please how can change my password of my sap Severs.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/aa/1dc94af0fa11d3a6510000e835363f/content.htm] for more clarity

Regards

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, the problem is that i am getting the inchage of Basis and the old personal has left they know the password ,that why I need to change the password.

How to find the dependencies . I have check yes there is sapservicesPRD do i have to change password also.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

no since the services are owned by user sapservicdesid you dont need to do anything

just change the password of prdadm and everything will be fine

Rohit

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether there is any service running under SAPSID. There may be scheduled job also.

Check from Settings>>Control Panel>>Scheduled Task. Right click on any scheduled task (if any) check the properties and check under which user id it is running. If it is running under your SIDADM then you have to maintain the password here also

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether there is any service running under SAPSID. There may be scheduled job also.

Check from Settings>>Control Panel>>Scheduled Task. Right click on any scheduled task (if any) check the properties and check under which user id it is running. If it is running under your SIDADM then you have to maintain the password here also

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can change the password of <sid>adm user without any issues

just check the SAP services through services.msc and check with what user it is maintained.It must be with SAPserviceSID,if it is with <sid>adm then you will need to change the password here

else there must be no impact

Rohit