cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working on File to mail scenario... where i am sending attachments thru file adapter , i am getting following error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: com.sap.aii.messaging.util.XMLScanException: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 68, 69, 0(:main:, row:1, col:2)(:main:, row=1, col=2) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 68, 69, 0(:main:, row:1, col:2)

please some one help me to solve this problem.

Thank You,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one help me, i am sending two files from File adapter, one is from filename scema and one is from File list. once the files got picked up i am able to see them in the MONI. but i am getting following error in the Mail Adapter monitoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: com.sap.aii.messaging.util.XMLScanException: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 68, 69, 0(:main:, row:1, col:2)(:main:, row=1, col=2) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 68, 69, 0(:main:, row:1, col:2)

Thank You,

Madhav

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you post the steps you have designed for this interface.....in IR and ID...

Check these:

1) ahve you used the required mail message format to send the request?

2) is proper mapping done to accomodate the payload in Content tag of mail structure?

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

i am getting output for just normal scenario, when i am trying to send an attachement of the additional file from the file adapter. when i have used message transorm bean for changing the name of the attachement is it working. when i add payload swap bean for additional file attachement i am stucked.

please help me in this regard.

Thank You,

Madhav

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i add payload swap bean for additional file attachement i am stucked.

Can you try only with payloadswap bean (without the messagetransform bean).....

the modules require the name to be specified at the begining of the module list in the CC....maybe this is causing the problem....this is a workaround but may help you to check where exactly the error lies.

You can check configuration of the payloadswap bean from this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is due to receiver side mail structure, better to import receiver side mail structure (sap give structure) from service market place, meanwhile on mail adapter select package option. To send file as attachment select attachment option at both file and mail adapter. It will sortout easily.

For more information find below link

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Edited by: NALLAM GUNA RANJAN on Apr 24, 2009 6:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the additional files how u have added with this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ee/c9f0b4925af54cb17c454788d8e466/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use message protocol xi payload.

Mark keep attachment. If the receiver mail id is dynamic configuration then use mail package.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message seems to be not well formed and cannot be parsed. Try to display message in SXMB_MONI (right click => source code). There must be an error - maybe an unsupported character or something similar - in row 1 column 2.

Regards,

Kai

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6d967fbc-0a01-0010-4fb4-91c6d38c...

Also, please have a look athe this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/troubleshootingtheFile+Adapter

Best Regards

Edited by: Prakash Bhatia on Apr 24, 2009 2:10 PM