cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO only pulling through whole numbers from SAP BW (no decimal amount)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help or offer some advice?

We have a universe created from a BEx query. The BEx query contains several currency Keyfigures, displayed to 2 decimal places. When we build the BO universe, these decimal values are dropped and only the whole value is being brought through when I pull the measure into a WebI report. Without the decimal amount it's impossible for us to reconcile our new WebI reports.

The Formatted Value dimension that is created along with the measure does contain the decimal amount. However, it also contains the currency symbol making it difficult to use in any numerical calculations.

It makes no difference if the amount is a base keyfigure that is in the Cube, or a Restricted / Calculated Keyfigure.

Thanks,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you are using a non-US BOBJ installation. Please take a look here:

[;

The work-around works for XI R2, XI 3.0 and XI 3.1

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Yes, our installation is outside of the US. If this is a know problem do you have a SAP reference number for it? I'll need something offical before making this kind of change.

How would I verify this through CMC?

0 Kudos

The problem is fixed in FixPack 1.3

ADAPT01140140

Description:

Webintelligence reports created against SAP systems, such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), truncate decimals when viewed on

non-English systems.

Regards,

Stratos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do handle it a BEx level then you can change the decimal points at WEBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure i understand your reply.

The BEx query is handling the decimals points correctly. Its the BO measure that isn't showing them.