cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuritic Run (Order in a wrong bukcet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I run the heuristics the schedule lines (distribution receipt) will be generally created immediately after the generated planned delivery time + gr processing time. But some products the schedule lines are generated after generated planned delivery time + gr processing time + 4 weeks. I don't understand why there is a addition of this 4 weeks. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

If a transportaion lane exists between the source location and destination location, for the material, please check the transportation duration

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have excessive stock on hand for those products?

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transportation duration and planned delivery values are all the same.

The stock is also not excess. I can view the schedules lines in planning book.

Please let me know if there are any other reasons for creating the orders in future bucket.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We faced a similar issue wherein the receipts were getting calculated in future. Dont know if its the same issue and as asked by Senthil some more info will eb beneficial...but just try and see if the Opening date of your receipt is going into the past. In this case system will fwd schedule from today.

The dates are calculated as:

Delivery Date = End Date/Req Date - GR processing time in Handling resource Calendar days

Start Date = Delivery Date - Transoprtation Duration maintained in Tlane

Opening Date = Delivery date - PDT (first checked in Tlane then in productr master)

Thanks,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Could you please give some more additional information on

1) where you have observed the schedule lines generated planned delivery time + gr processing time?

2) the schedule lines are generated after generated planned delivery time + gr processing time + 4 weeks, could you give more information on t-code, area where you have noticed this

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.