cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Lines in Smartform Text Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My prblm is whn i type anythng in my text editor i.e the smartform texteditor n save i gt an extended line containing ########### and whn i activate i again get a series of ############.Some ppl told me tht there cn b a prblm with my GUI i dnt knw what it is.I have chkd on another server thr its wrkng properly.Its a basis prblm bt m unable to find whts it.Pls help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN.

Read 'Rules of Engagements' before posting the query.

SMS language is not at all welcome in the forum.

You probably need to check your SAP GUI patch with the system working correctly also talk to BASIS Team at your office.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all my problem is finally solved. It was all about appyling support packages.SAPKA64024 and SAPKB64024

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone ,

I finally found a solution to my problem, the problem just vanished after applying the two new support packages SAPKB64024 and SAPKA64024.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all , i want to thank you all for helping me but still my problem persists . I deleted my GUI two to three times n installed a new version and even updated my patch level but still the same problem takes place. I think this is not a GUI or patch level problem or else it would have been solved by this time. Kindly give some suggestions other than GUI and patch level , Is it any thing related to the support Packages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bnupur,

First of all, try in the SAPGui where you see all the servers, select the one with the issues and press Change Entry, going to the CodePage tab. Now, please check if the entries from here correspond to the entries for the server who is functioning properly. If it does, then this might be that the Basis team have not installed the language properly on the server with problems.

Please let me know if these two leads take you anywhere or we need to try something else.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

My SAP GUI version is 7100.2.8.1039 n the patch Level is 8. Previously i had a patch level of 12. but still i have the same problem with my editor.My Basis team says its just some setting problem bt they are unable to specify which one, Kindly help me through this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try deleting you SAPgui (SAP Frontend). and installing the latest new one. I think it is downloadable form internet.

Gr., Frank